Get advice from our experts
+ 91 9999666699
Men and women who have age spots, brown birthmarks, tattoos can be benefited from the laser technology available at Berkowits.
Do you wish to remove the tattoos that you got inked on your skin with such fervour? There are many different methods of tattoo removal. Some are DIY methods using things available at home like lemon juice, salt, etc. These methods make the tattoo removal process tedious work. It takes a lot of work and patience from your side. It may take months or years probably depending upon the size of the tattoo and the amount of colours used.
Other methods are carried out by an expert in a specialized tattoo removal clinic. Nowadays people opt for Laser treatments for tattoo removal. There are tattoo removal creams available in the market. Some opt for more than one method at a time.
The reasons for removing tattoos are varied. According to a study, one-fifth of the people getting tattoos are unhappy and among those only 6 percent, people opt for tattoo removal. There are mainly 5 reasons why people want to get rid of their tattoos.
- To get rid of bad memories – Sometimes the tattoos are etched in someone’s honor. Therefore, people rush towards Laser Tattoo removal Clinic to get their tattoos removed after a bad experience. Many teenagers love to get etched and then they get irritated with it as they grow up. Hence, they think it as a bad memory and want to get rid of that to leave all things behind.
- For the job – It is the most commonly heard reason. Some employers prefer to have employees without any tattoos. So to get the men/women both have to remove their tattoos.
- Allergy – In some cases, people might get irritated or allergic to the tattoo. Hence, they might be compelled to remove it.
- Got bored of the tattoo – When your first had your tattoo you were very excited after some time people might get bored of that tattoo. On the contrast in some cases, the designs of the tattoo or the outcome are nothing as imagined or as desired so they think of removing the tattoo.
- Reproach – If friends or family members or colleagues reproach people, they wish to get rid of that tattoo immediately. It might create a negative impression in the minds of the near ones. People have a constant fear of getting negative remarks.
There are other silly reasons too for deciding to remove the tattoos. Such as tattoo is hidden by clothing, hair, etc. On the other hand, they might think the outcome is not that great, hence remove the tattoo.
How Can it Be Treated?
The birthmarks come in different size and shape and even are troublesome for few of them. With the help of gold standard Q-switched laser technology, birthmarks can be removed.
Similarly, in case you want to get rid of a permanent Tattoo, Q-switched laser can help.
Modern technology can remove the birthmarks in a harmless way. The laser treatment is very sophisticated and the procedure involves a customized wavelength which is applied to the skin. It works by breaking down the coloration in order to fade away the mark and combines with the skin around that area without scarring.
Permanent tattoos are removed in a jiffy with the help of laser treatments. With the advancement of technology, the Laser treatments suit each skin type, complexion and kind of tattoo and places where the tattoos are inked. People often wonder about the tattoo removal costs and cost of other similar treatments. However, the reality is that such treatments are not at all expensive. They are quite affordable. Other treatments are Birthmark removal, Removal of a birthmark on the face, age spot removal, age spot treatment, etc. All of these vary in their costs but none of them is heavy on the pocket. Moreover, the experts at the clinic do the treatment with utmost safety. There is no risk of infection or any other threats.
There are mainly two types of Laser treatments – Ablative – In this type a wavelength is released into the layers of skin.
Non-ablative – In this type, the collagen growth is enhanced and the skin is strengthened and made tight. This method is also used to reduce some signs of aging.
Some persons keep the tattoo for a longer time than others do. However, you cannot remove the tattoo immediately after applying. You will have to wait for almost 8 weeks approximately to get tattoo removal done.
You may also like the following range of products and services available at Berkowits.
This is a laser procedure in which a beam of light at a specific wavelength is applied to the skin and is absorbed by colored pigments in the skin.
Acne Scars Injury Scars
As if acne itself wasn’t enough, it can also cause scarring! The bad news is that they will not fade on their own.
Skin Brightening System
Skin Brightening or Skin Lightening has had enormous demand in India due to the traditional fascination.
It is a process of thoroughly cleaning up the skin pores, rendering a healthy and fresh look to you instantly.