While it’s true that cricketers are not expected to concentrate on their looks and rather at their game, it can’t be denied that looking physically attractive and sharp gives you a renewed sense of confidence to take on the world. With this in mind, some of the popular cricketers who have undergone hair treatments for their receding hairlines are as follows:
- Shane Warne – Perhaps the cricketer most open about his hair treatment,, Shane Warne underwent a huge makeover after his hair replacement treatment, and the final look played a big role in winning him his lady love Liz Hurley.
- Sourav Ganguly – Being the captain of the Indian cricket team can be a hard task, and this did take a toll on Dada’as health, with one glaring factor being his receding hairline. Mr Ganguly went for a hair loss treatment to get his mojo back.
- Martin Crowe – Not only did Martin Crowe work on developing his strategies and getting better at the game, he also took advantage of hair replacement technology and even endorsed it post his treatment.
- Jacques Kallis – “Gosh…he looks 20 years younger now!” is how Morne Morkel is said to have reacted after Kallis got his hair replacement done. But along with his look, what also picked up was his game.
- Michael Vaughan – The Ex- England batsman famously endorses the non-surgical hair replacement to the world and is a great example of the versatility that Hair Replacement has to offer!
- Rana Naveed Hassan – This cricketer had gone completely bald before he was rescued by a hair transplant surgery. This Pakistani all-rounder chose a hair transplant for his receding hairline.
- Virender Sehwag – Our very own celeb cricketer, bestowed with the title of ‘Nawab of Najabgarh’ for his smashing performances also didn’t shy away from a hair transplant for his thinning hairline. We can all agree, that it looks great on him!
- Gautam Gambhir – This rather handsome cricketer won over a huge fan-base as a highly skilled batsman. However, the stress levels of being a shining performer took a toll on his hair as well, and to fix the thinning hairline, he chose a hair loss treatment and makes an honorary part of this list.
- Graham Gooch – Inspired by how good Greg Matthews looked after his hair treatment, this former England cricketer opted for a hair replacement and ended up looking almost 15 years younger.
- Doug Bollinger – Also known as Doug ‘The Rug’ Bollinger, this Australian pace sensation was once living a not-so-happening life as a bald guy selling t-shirts, before he opted for non-surgical hair replacement to change his look and renew his confidence levels.
If you are also experiencing rapidly receding hairline, it’s not too late to take an action. Contact a competent hair treatment clinic such as Berkowits and get moving on that new and younger look you’ve been wanting!
***The content of this blog post is only informational and none of the above cricketers endorse Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinics.