Get advice from our experts
+ 91 9999666699
The daily grind of life leaves our skin stressed. Also given the fact that rising population is an issue for the environment, it is also quite problematic for our skins. Dirt and grime get lodged in our skin leaving it dark and oily. The next time you are looking to get a facial done, try a carbon facial. A facial that comes all the way from Asia and has minimum downtime. One can immediately get back to their daily life once their treatment is done.
Carbon Facial is non-invasive procedure that involves applying a layer of liquid carbon on the facial and using a laser to blast away the carbon. Light from a Q-switched laser is highly attracted to carbon particles and peels away the impurities and the contaminants that the carbon attracts. It can also remove dead skin cells, blackheads and oil and leaves the skin glowing and more radiant.
A carbon facial is a facial treatment where the main ingredient used in carbon. Its aim is to leave your skin smoother, firmer and much softer. It is a non-invasive process that uses liquid carbon to remove skin impurities. After the liquid carbon, a carbon laser is used. Blackheads and whiteheads are removed easily and also fine line and wrinkles are tackled with this process. In a way, the carbon facial process acts as a carbon peeling.
A carbon facial was initially developed in Asia to help treat active acne and generally help improve skin texture. The process was especially helpful for oily skinned patients because the carbon in the facial reduced the oil considerably. Usually these processes were used a pre-party treatment to give your skin an extra bit of boost.
Benefits of Carbon Facials
Removes Dead Skin Cells
Improves Skin Texture
>> Carbon facials help in the reduction of enlarged pores and tighten them
>> Acne scars, blackheads, and whiteheads are really easy to deal with carbon facials
>> Carbon facials also have an exfoliating characteristic to it. Dead and dry skin cells are removed
>> Fine lines and wrinkles are decreased on your skin thus improving the skin texture.
>> Makes the skin more radiant and brighter post treatment
>> The treatment will promote collagen production in your skin and increase elasticity.
How is a Carbon Facial Done?
- The entire carbon facial process starts with liquid carbon paste being applied to your face. The liquid is easily absorbed by the upper layers of your skin but does not seep down too easily in the deeper layers. The paste is left to dry.
- A carbon laser is used next on the carbon paste. The carbon in the paste started reacting with the open and enlarged pores on your face and it also starts breaking down the blackhead and whiteheads on your face.
- This facial has the effect of a carbon peeling A little bit of heat is generated during the process, which in turns helps in the collagen generation, and helps improve elasticity in your skin. When carbon facials are done multiple times, your skin will be visibly improved.
- The laser reaches the deeper layers of the skin. It causes microabrasions to the collagen and elastin fibers. Doing so agitates them and prompts them to start repairing and thereby improve the texture of your skin.
- The entire process is ended with a cleansing, toning and moisturizing of your skin, which leaves you feeling luxurious and glowing skin.
Before / After Treatment
You may also like the following range of products and services available at Berkowits.
This Revival Therapy contains, an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) group content which due to its hydrating and moisturizing abilities leads to a softer, smoother, healthier.
Inno Facial - Hydro Facial
InnoFacials are designed to target certain skin problems, such as blackheads, whiteheads, brown spots, acne, sun damage.
It is a method of eliminating the undesired elements that stick to the pores of your skin, giving rise to different skin problems by crystal polishing your skin.
Q Switched Laser
This is a laser procedure in which a beam of light at a specific wavelength is applied to the skin and is absorbed by colored pigments in the skin.