Hair Transplant - Robotic, DHT and Strip Method
Get Hair Transplant done in Easy EMI!
Now Safe, Permanent & Affordable Hair Transplant is possible on easy EMI. Berkowits offers an array of hair transplant solutions that guarantee absolutely natural looking hair that you can comb, bath, swim & flaunt with confidence.
For detailed info, You may leave your contact details for request a call back.
SUITABLE FOR ALL!
Although a minimally invasive procedure, it is not as straight forward as it seems. It’s a fairly complicated process that requires experience and dedication to master. Hair Transplant today faces the risk of being commoditized due to the sudden explosion of Hair transplant clinics all over the world. As a prospective Hair Transplant candidate it is imperative that you understand the procedure and the parameters that make a good Hair Transplant clinic before choosing one for yours.Here’s all that you need to know about Hair Transplant (We advise seeing a hair transplant doctor for more information).
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplantation has taken the world of Hair Restoration by storm and is often seen being proudly endorsed by celebrities and sportspersons. It is a process where existing hair are transplanted from a donor site to a recipient site (The bald area). Think of it as transplanting a plant from one pot to another, the plant is the hair and the pot is your scalp.
What is Robotic Hair Transplant?
It’s a breakthrough technology introduced by Medicament, France by the name of S.A.F.E.R (Suction Assisted Follicular Extraction and Re-implantation) Robot and known as Neo Graft in the western world. This patented robot adds a new dimension to the conventional manual hair transplant techniques by increasing efficiency and promising better results. It provides dramatic improvements to conventional graft harvesting techniques by providing controlled suction so that the hair root is undamaged. It also uses controlled pressure re-implantation as compared to the manual direct hair transplantation.
Robotic Hair Transplant Video | Hair Transplant ProcedureHair Transplantation has taken the world of Hair Restoration by storm and is often seen being proudly endorsed by celebrities and sportspersons. It is a process where existing hair are transplanted fr...
Why is it important to get the surgery done from an experienced surgeon?
Hair Transplant, although a minimally invasive surgery with rare complications, can have adverse affects if proper hygiene is not maintained. Moreover, a badly done surgery can lead to graft wastage and may result in a scenario where reconstructive hair transplant is also not possible.
What about the variation in cost?
Many doctors who are looking to learn Hair Transplant want to practice it and thus offer Hair Transplantation at throwaway prices. Be careful of such clinics.
Why you should focus on transparency?
One of the major scams currently going on in the industry is the variation between grafts charged for and grafts actually implanted. Not many clinics have a transparent system in place and use this ambiguity to charge the client extra. For Eg. XYZ Clinic promises 2500 grafts but implants only 2000. Thus profiting from such unethical practices.
What factors to consider before choosing a Hair Transplant Clinic?
Hair Transplant is not as straight forward as some might want to make you believe. It is almost as much an art as it is a science. One must mimic nature to get the best results. The hairline and the direction of the implanted hair should imitate how natural hair grows otherwise the implanted hair will look unnatural. You must verify this by asking for client testimonials and before after pics with details such as the number of grafts that were implanted.
How to do a cost benefit analysis for the Hair Transplant Clinic?
Although an experienced center initially looks expensive but it offers a lot more value in terms of results. The right way to assess and compare the cost of Hair Transplant is as follows:
- Account for Graft Wastage: Inexperienced technicians destroy the follicle in the extraction process. These grafts are useless and will not grow. Add 15-20% graft wastage if you want to go ahead with inexperienced and cheap centers.
- Are you really getting what you will pay for?: Graft inflation can be as high as 30-50%. Eg. You might be paying for 3000 grafts at Rs. 30 per graft but if only 2000 are implanted, you are indirectly being charged Rs. 45 per graft.
- Graft Survival Rate: The longer the grafts are kept outside the body, the less likely they are to survive and grow again. New and cheap centers save money by employing lesser people and making them multi task. This leads to an increased gap between graft extraction and implantation. Add another 10-15% difference in result.
Always remember that what you are looking for are results and not just the surgery.
Hair Transplant Patient Review – Mr. Nitin Hair Transplant in Delhi At BerkowitsBerkowits Hair and Skin Clinic is famous for their hair transplants and high success rates. Hear all about it from one of our satisfied clients. Mr. Nitin walked into Berkowits after much trial-and-er...
What is the EMI option?
We have two EMI options.
- EMI on Credit Card: This option includes no down payment and a monthly EMI of Rs. 5999 for 12 months. The negative of this scheme is that your card limit must exceed the surgery amount and will be blocked till the amount is cleared.
- EMI with Bajaj Finserv: You do not need a credit card for this option. Only a down payment of 1/3rd of the total amount is required and the rest can be paid in 8 equal monthly installments.
Robotic Hair Transplant
We are proud to be completely transparent in our proceedings. We have invested in technologies that guarantee the same.
With more than 27 years of experience and over 2 million grafts implanted our doctors and technicians specialize in Hair Transplant.
With unique techniques like inconsistent hairline implantation, transitional density and 'With the grain' implantation we strive to imitate nature.
Berkowits uses a robotically assisted hair transplant technique that minimizes human error and yields better and safer results.
Robotic Hair Transplant Procedure In Delhi, India | BerkowitsAre you finding best robotic hair transplant centre in Delhi? Your Answer is here – Berkowits Hair & Skin Clinic. At Berkowits Hair Transplant is done via Robotic FUE, a breakthrough technology introd...
World Class Transplant Center:
- Unmatched Infrastructure
- Berkowits Transplant Team
- Personal Attention
- Customized Packages
- Technical collaboration with Internationally Proven Technology – HLCC USA
- The first in North-India to introduce Robotic technology
- More than 500 successful Hair Transplants done till date
- Panel of multiple Doctors and Technicians from across India
- Maximum number of Hair transplanted in 1 sitting
- Hair Line Designing – Ultra High Density hairline with the help of a special instrument.
- Extraction of the hair graft with the fat and the dermis to allow 100% survival and graft acceptance.
- Graft harvesting and implantation by Robotic technology to ensure 100% harvesting and 0% transection rate.
- Best Post-Transplant Care with the help of patented Hair Growth products
Hair transplantation is a process of relocating (transplanting) the bald resistant hair follicles from the back of the head to the balding areas.
This process works for a lifetime because the hair follicles taken from the back of the head are genetically resistant to baldness, regardless of where they are relocated to.
Robotic Follicular Unit Extraction and Implantation is a breakthrough technology introduced by Medicamat, France by the name of S.A.F.E.R (Suction Assisted Follicular Extraction and Re-implantation) Robot. This patented robot adds a new dimension to the conventional manual hair transplant techniques by increasing efficiency and promising better results.
It provides dramatic improvements to conventional graft harvesting techniques by providing controlled suction so that the hair root is undamaged. It also uses controlled re-implantation as compared to the manual direct hair transplantation using manual follicular pens.
You will be surprised to know that this is a single day process. Usually 4-6 hrs.
Since the process involves the application of local anesthesia. Therefore after around 24 hrs you can continue with your daily activities.
There is no permanent scar In Robotic FUE and Robotic Direct Hair transplant but Strip/FUT Method leaves a liner scar which will eventually be unnoticeable after hair growth.
For post-surgical care some antibiotics and painkillers are prescribed on SOS basis.
One can join his regular work routine, the very next day after surgery.
Not necessarily. The arrangement and positioning of these follicular unit grafts determines the aesthetic qualities of a hair transplant, and so this arrangement must be decided on a case-by-case basis, depending on the patients' history of hair loss and likelihood of future hair loss. Since follicular unit transplants mimic the way hair grows in nature, the results are in expert hands. Robotic Hair Transplant with its 99% graft yield rate ensures you the best possible result amongst all.
Since the hair follicles that are transplanted to the balding areas are genetically resistant to going bald, the DNA of those follicles posses inbuilt DHT resistant characteristics and they never fall off. They will continue to grow for a life time - just as if they had been left in the bald resistant donor area.